Frequently Asked Questions
Applying for a Cave Shepherd Card
- Where can I apply for the Cave Shepherd Card?
Customers can apply for the Cave Shepherd Card by following one of the below processes:
- Visit the Card Services Department located on the 2nd Floor, Cave Shepherd, Broad St., Bridgetown or the Cave Shepherd Vista location
- Customers can also apply online - click here!
- What information do I need to provide along with my application for the Cave Shepherd Card?
All customers applying for a Cave Shepherd Card will need to provide the following documentation along with their application.
- Job Letter or two consecutive recent pay slips
- Barbados identification card, passport or drivers license
- Proof of address – current utility bill or bank statement
- 10% of approved limit plus $50.00 processing fee.
Please note that all new customers must be employed for six consecutive months.
- How long does the process take to obtain my new Cave Shepherd Card?
Your new Cave Shepherd Card should be made available within 48 hours of application within set business days. This timeline depends on whether all required documentation has been provided by the customer
- Do I get any benefits when signing up for the Cave Shepherd Card?
All new customers receive a 10% discount on their first purchase at any Cave Shepherd store
- Can I add an additional cardholder to my Cave Shepherd Card? What would be the process of adding an additional cardholder?
Yes; as an existing customers you can authorize additional cardholders to be added to your account. You simply need to complete the Additional Cardholder section of the application form and provide valid identification for the additional cardholder along with your identification.
- How many additional cardholders can I add to my Cave Shepherd Card?
Existing Cave Shepherd Card customers can add up to 10 additional cardholders. Please bear in mind that you will all share the same credit limit.
- How can I obtain an increase in credit limit on my Cave Shepherd Card?
The simplest way to apply for a credit limit increase is on-line. Simply click the following link: Credit Limit Limit Increase Form.
Alternatively, customers can visit the Card Services Department located on the 2nd Floor, Cave Shepherd, Broad or the Cave Shepherd Vista location.
Card Acceptance and Payment Locations
- Where can I use my Cave Shepherd Card today?
Customers can use their Cave Shepherd Card
- All Cave Shepherd stores (including airport location)
- All Pages Bookstores
- Mademoiselle (In store and Broad Street)
- DaCosta Mannings (Broad Street store only)
- All Harrisons Stores
- Carib World Home Shopping
- All Carters General Stores
- The Cave Shepherd Card can also be used to purchase Cave Shepherd Gift Certificate
- Where can I make payments to my Cave Shepherd Card account?
Payments can be made at any of the following locations:
- Cave Shepherd Broad Street
- Cave Shepherd Vista
- Cave Shepherd West Coast Mall
- Cave Shepherd Sunset Crest Mall
- All Pages Bookstore locations (except Super Centre Big B)
- Register for our new CS Card Online Service (soon to be launched): click here
General Service Queries
- How can I make queries on my Cave Shepherd Card account?
You can reach our Customer Service team at 227-2172 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the current Service Charge Rate for the Cave Shepherd Card?
The current service charge rate is 1.75% per month on the account reducing balance; however, all purchases for the current month are interest free. Please remember, the more you pay towards your balance, the less interest you pay.
- When are my monthly payments due?
Payments are due 30 days after the Closing Date on each monthly statement date.
- What should I do if my Cave Shepherd Card is lost or stolen?
If your Cave Shepherd Card is lost or stolen, you must contact our visit our Customer Service Department immediately. Failure to contact us will result in the account holder being liable for any unauthorized transactions made during this period.
- How do I dispute a charge appearing on my Cave Shepherd Card statement?
If you suspect that your Cave Shepherd Card is being used without your knowledge or consent, please call our Customer Service team at (246) 227-2172 and a Representative will be happy to assist you.
- How can I request a copy of my statement summary?
Simply contact the Customer Service department to make your request. The team would be happy to provide you with a summary of your account, which attracts a small fee.
- Can I use my Cave Shepherd Card online to make purchases?
Today, the Cave Shepherd Card can only be used for Point of Sale transactions.
Card Inquiry Online Service
- What are the benefits of registering for the Card Inquiry Online Service?
The Card Inquiry Online Service offers 24 hour access to your account information where you can:
- Check your account balance
- View your past transactions and any pending transactions
- Make payments to your Cave Shepherd Credit Card
- Print on-line statements
- View account activity over the last three (3) months
The process is easy! Simply visit our Cave Shepherd Broad Street or Vista location and complete the necessary registration form
As part of the registration process, customers will need to provide details of the preferred bank account you wish to use to make your payments.
Cave Shepherd has ensured that the Card Inquiry Online Service is fully secured. As a result all payments will be processed through a certified website that maintains security certifications.
Of course you can. We encourage our customers to use our convenient and secure service; however, if you wish to cancel your service, please inform our Customer Service department in writing so that we can de-activate your registration.
Customers are free to update the details provided for the Card Inquiry Online Service. This information should be communicated to our Customer Service department in writing at your earliest convenience.