TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CARD INQUIRY ONLINE SERVICE
This agreement is made between CAVE SHEPHERD & COMPANY LIMITED a company registered under the law of Barbados (hereinafter known as “Cave Shepherd”) and the undersigned (hereinafter referred to as the “Customer”).
The Card Inquiry Online Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) explains the terms and conditions governing the use of the Card Inquiry Online Service (CS Online). The Card Inquiry Online Service requires the Customer to establish access to the internet to facilitate use of the service. The Customer understands and agrees that if the Card Inquiry Online Service is in use it means that the Agreement is enforced between Cave Shepherd and the Customer.
USE OF CARD INQUIRY ONLINE SERVICE
By using the Card Inquiry Online Service, the Customer agrees that use will be in accordance with the following terms and conditions and that use signifies both acknowledgement and acceptance of the terms and conditions as outlined.
- By registering and using the Card Inquiry Online Service, the Customer authorizes Cave Shepherd to grant access to this service, which allows for the viewing of transaction history over a six (6) month period, as initiated by the Customer.
- Cave Shepherd is entitled to act on instructions received through the Card Inquiry Online Service under the Customer’s login ID and password without inquiring into the identity of the person using this login password.
- The Customer understands that the assigned password can be used to view account history. The Customer also agrees to be liable for all transactions made or authorized using the log in ID and password and hereby indemnify and release Cave Shepherd from any and all liability and agree not to make any claim against Cave Shepherd in honoring or allowing any actions or transactions when the Customer has allowed these details to be used or compromised.
- The Customer remains solely responsible for informing Cave Shepherd if the password has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised. Once the Customer complies, Cave Shepherd commits to disabling access to the customer’s account immediately upon receipt of the pre-requisite correspondence, until the necessary changes requested are effected.
- The Customer agrees that if the additional cardholder wishes to access the Card Inquiry Online Service, that Cave Shepherd will grant access upon written authorization. This access will allow for viewing of generic Statement information; however will be limited to viewing the transactions processed by the additional cardholder only.
- Cave Shepherd will not be required to act on instructions or communications sent by e-mail unless they are sent from an e-mail address that the customer has registered or other electronic communications. The Customer hereby grants Cave Shepherd authorization to communicate with him/her through the email address provided from time to time to share any important information that may impact the Cave Shepherd Visa Card account &/or details on any special promotions.
- Cave Shepherd may use the services of any of its subsidiaries and affiliates of any electronic data processing service bureau or organization in connection with maintaining this service. Consent is given for the sharing of information with such subsidiaries, affiliates, electronic data processing services or organization for the purpose of processing information relating to the Customer’s account.
- The Customer has the right to modify or terminate use of the Card Inquiry Online Service at any time, once written instructions are provided to Cave Shepherd. If this Agreement is modified, continued use of the Card Inquiry Online Service will represent the Customer’s acceptance of the changes.